Tuesday, April 17, 2012

BEST business trip EVER!

i don't even know where to start....it was quite the successful trip to Pittsburgh!  other than getting really lost trying to find the home ec building in south park (again!!) because there is no official address for it- things went really well!  my friend Christine was my official assistant buyer at the fabric sale so that meant 4 hands grabbing fabric.  AMAZING!!  i need to start from the beginning.  we got there and of course there was a line.  this is where we waiting in pure anticipation glaring through the windows inside....
 the first steps inside of fabric heaven/ MAYHEM!!!!
digging through the fat quarters boxes--this section was sold by the pound.
final haul laid out on Christine's dining table.

check out the old school Syracuse fabric--crazy that we found it in the 'burgh!



i didn't add up the total yardage yet--i had to ship most of the fabric home because my bag weighed 75 pounds...oops.  it should get here by thursday.  i can't wait!!!!

the I Made It!  Market was really amazing as well!  even with the rain people still came out in full force to shop which made me so very happy.  here's my make shift set up with my borrowed table cover and baskets.
it was so great to see my friends and fellow artists and meet new ones!  i'm thinking there needs to be a repeat next year minus the getting lost part!  xoxo <3 u PITTSBURGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment