Wednesday, October 5, 2011

new beginnings

New city, new biz name!

When I began my little hobby business I wasn't prepared to love it so much. I really just wanted a change from painting so I began sewing. I didn't realize that it could actually be such a living, breathing thing. From bags to accessories to cards and artwork, jilsy designs began to consume me. My heart has gone into it even if my head hasn't. What I mean by that is I need to approach my business with a business type mind if I really want to make it successful.

I've worked in visual merchandising for so many years. I've been a power house tasker for every company I've worked for so why not be one for myself? It presents challenges. Many I am still trying to figure out. I've moved to New Orleans for my husband's job and now find myself at a very low point in my career. So this is a start of me taking control. It's simply starting with branding....a new business name that I've let marinate and am growing to love so today I am claiming it mine. jilsy designs is now Fighting Spirit.

It's going to be a slow process so please bear with me and stop back often. I am usually much more witty than I am displaying today, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment