Friday, December 30, 2011

my office is outside

today is one of the fabulous weather days that i say to myself: THIS is why we moved here!!  always being a northerner has meant snow, cold, wind and oh yeah, more snow for a big part of the year.  today is SUNNY and 70 and so i decided to sit out on my back deck and get some crafting done.

i should be inside sewing but i just can't break away from this gorgeous weather.  so i decided to feed my new crafty addiction and get some embroidery done.  then i realized not only have i been neglecting my etsy shop as i so often do (BAD artist!) but i have several items that need to be photographed.  so i took some pics.  and after this if i don't fall asleep because the perfect weather is making me very very sleepy and i'm longing for a hammock in the worst way---i'd like to once again make a to do list for the new year.  my annual self ass kicking, you can succeed in business list that i try to follow.

here's the embroidery i just finished up...
and here's one from like a month ago done in the same fashion.  both are machine sewn fabric pieces (made from my handbag scraps) that are have vintage collage elements hand embroidered on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment