Wednesday, February 22, 2012

30 day challenge

i am super inspired by everyone that is participating in a 365 days/52 week challenge so i've decided to do one myself!  i am sharing this info so i can hold myself more accountable...seems to make sense.  my challenge is to make something new everyday for 30 days straight starting today.  i have applied for lots of markets in march so my hope is that i will end up with a ton of product and be super ready to sell!!  i may just post pics every few days or so...still figuring that part out!

i think it's great having my studio in my house but i tend to multi task so much that i end up not getting much made.  i get too caught up in doing house chores that i get out of my creative zone.

so as of today, YES i WILL make at least 1 new item for sale everyday.
........and GO!!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent! Can't wait to see your stuff Jill!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Jody!! you were one of my inspirations--i love seeing your photos!

    ReplyDelete