Saturday, February 25, 2012

day 3

i missed blogging about this last night but got it up on my FB page!!  i swear i'm not slacking already! 

you may have seen a pic of a pug on my blog before- my niece's/sister/brother in law's.  her name is Hope and she's the funniest little dog i've ever met.  her expressions crack me up!!  she jumps on your gut while you're quietly relaxing but it's just because she loves you and wants to play and maybe cuddle eventually.  so i am always on high alert for pugly things because of that.  i got my niece a few pug things for xmas including making a little jacket for Hope.

so that's what inspired this little embroidery.  it's a simple 4" piece on a tan fabric with black embroidery floss.  i am thinking of making one that looks more similar to Hope's colors with her name under it to give to my niece.  maybe on purple fabric because it's her favorite color.

i love how when i don't feel so crafty i can sit on the couch semi watching tv and stitch away!  yesterday was kind of a sucko work day and i still don't feel great (not sure if it's a cold or allergies but my head is going to explode!) so that's exactly what i did.  i also made us a huge pot of veggie and bean chili that hit the spot perfectly for Chris' lent participation and it feeling a little cold.

No comments:

Post a Comment