Saturday, March 10, 2012

day 18 of 30 day challenge

participated in the Gretna Art Walk this morning!  it went well besides being kinda windy.  my biggest surprises were that i didn't have to set up my tent (YAY) because there was a covered canopy and you were allowed to leave your car in the parking spot behind your assigned space (YAY again!).  met some really nice people, saw an adorable town and sold some stuff.  plus i got some custom orders! 

while i was at the market i worked on some embroidery....i finished the edges off when i got home.

my biggest surprise of the day was when i found out chris was taking a day off!!!!! he helped me load this morning and unload my car when i got home and then we went to lunch.  he says he's going to make dinner but i'm pretty sure he's asleep right now.  that's ok.  i'm just happy he's relaxing and HOME!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment