Saturday, November 5, 2011

3 in 1

i think i finally did it!!

i had the challenge of fitting 3 rooms in 1 in this house.  i was SO blessed with space in our Pittsburgh home.  we had a basement and 3 floors including 5 bedrooms.  so i had a guest room, an art studio and a sewing/craft room that included my office.  not so much here in NOLA!  we now have a 3 bedroom house on 1 floor with no basement.  QUITE the challenge, i'd say.  the house is actually the perfect size...we just or uhummm I have too much stuff.  i personally think that comes with being an artist but my husband just thinks it's too much stuff.  what ev. 

today i fit everything except for my books into this room and i'm pretty proud of myself!  i dehoarded like no other.  so here's a peek into Fighting Spirit's new studio.
the biggest change is sharing my sewing table with my office space.  hopefully it will work!
cutting table that can turn into a painting table when needed.
wall of fabric.  drool.

i got these cute organizing boxes to inspire me!!  they fit my small accessories perfectly!

good thing i have high ceilings, huh?  it made up for the lack of a closet in this room.
meanwhile, you can barely walk in the dining room aka staging area with piles around the table.  my clothes have been thrown into the poorly designed closet (large project priority #2) and are still in suitcases, laundry baskets and random boxes.  but i'm ready to sew!!  priorities people, priorities!

No comments:

Post a Comment