Friday, November 11, 2011

eeekkkkk

i am kinda losing my s#@*t tonight. 

obviously, i just moved.  i'm not totally unpacked and the piles of stuff is starting to reek havoc on my creative mojo!!  i have several organizational issues in this house that chris and i missed when we decided to buy the place.  not that it would of prevented us from the purchase but i may have had a better plan of action for my organizational needs.  as you saw in my last post i have settled in nicely to my new studio.  but the piles of stuff outside the studio are saying "where are we going to live jill???"  yes, i'm developing some disorder and maybe a tick from it.  all the houses we've lived in before always had a basement or a garage or BOTH....now i know the luxury i was in.  plans are in place to get my organizational needs met but i'm need one of those HGTV handymen. just for 1 day and i could be in bliss!

so, my first New Orleans show is tomorrow and i'm SOOOO not ready.  my business cards did not arrive in time nor did my stamp to make business cards.  so i am making the saddest excuse of xerox copies with hand written info :(  i guess it is a craft show so it's not THAT bad. 

my inventory is what i consider low- 25 handbags, 5 xmas stockings, some embroidery, some misc. artwork and 4 small crates of accessories.  not what i had in mind for my new city debut but i have to make it work....right tim gunn??  my 13 years of visual merchandising knows how to make things look fuller or cram it in so i'm sure it'll be fine.  i'm just not READY like i wanted to be ready.  here goes!!

ready or not HELLO NEW ORLEANS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment